Hey, CONTENTIONS readers! COMMENTARY is looking for an in-house IT person who can:
– serve as a systems administrator in both Windows and Unix environments
– work with PHP/CF/SQL
– physically set up and manage server systems
– manage Commentary‘s website in-house
– set up and manage email servers
– set up an internal network in the Commentary offices
– manage, organize, and secure Commentary office data
– perform load testing and log analysis, and other statistical and performance tests
– work with WordPress
– preferably work with Flash
SALARY IS HIGHLY COMPETITIVE. The candidate should be energetic and self-motivated. Also he/she should be excited about learning new interactive technologies as they evolve, and very good at working with others. Also must be willing to take on more responsibility as the position evolves.
Please send resumes, with references and portfolio, to firstname.lastname@example.org. And please tell your friends.