While the country waits for the Supreme Court’s decision on ObamaCare, we invite readers to enjoy Tevi Troy’s recent series of COMMENTARY articles on American healthcare and its political and legal journey. Troy, a former deputy secretary of Health and Human Services, begins the incisive series with April 2010’s “Health Care: A Two-Decade Blunder,” explaining how the issue first became so highly politicized, and ends with May 2012’s “Three Days that Shook ObamaCare,” detailing the pivotal Court arguments that took place in March. The articles make for a comprehensive resource on this pivotal national issue and, moreover, they’re all great reads. See links below.
- “Health Care: A Two-Decade Blunder,” April 2010
- “The Democrats and Health Care,” January 2011
- “ObamaCare Repudiated?” March 2011
- “The Fog of Mediscare,” September 2011
- “ObamaCare at the Supreme Court,” February 2012
- “Three Days that Shook ObamaCare,” May 2012