Tonight at Hofstra University President Barack Obama and Mitt Romney will face off in their second debate before the November 6th election. The town-hall style of tonight’s debate in Long Island will give Americans the opportunity to directly address the candidates for the first time. Our editors will be on Twitter throughout the debate offering insights, quips, and observations. Follow our editors and contributors on Twitter here and look below for our five most recent tweets. To get our latest Twitter posts, update this page or go directly to our Twitter profile.
- Terror in Jerusalem: Nir Barkat’s Moment of Truth - by @SethAMandel @Commentary - http://t.co/A6XuEVQAsc
- “Greatness,” Humility, and the Presidency - by @SethAMandel @Commentary - http://t.co/0FCaCU8dKY
- It’s Time for HRW’s Ken Roth to Go - by @mrubin1971 @Commentary - http://t.co/lk9kQSFEhr
- A Case Study in Media Bias: Today’s Jerusalem Terror Attack - by @SethAMandel @Commentary - http://t.co/zu2E2MxCPp
- Americans' Declining Trust in Our Public Institutions - by @Commentary - http://t.co/nmLMwA1yzA