Tonight at Hofstra University President Barack Obama and Mitt Romney will face off in their second debate before the November 6th election. The town-hall style of tonight’s debate in Long Island will give Americans the opportunity to directly address the candidates for the first time. Our editors will be on Twitter throughout the debate offering insights, quips, and observations. Follow our editors and contributors on Twitter here and look below for our five most recent tweets. To get our latest Twitter posts, update this page or go directly to our Twitter profile.
- Kerry's Unacceptable Ceasefire Seeks to Appease Hamas - by @Commentary - http://t.co/Fc9jc6AOIn
- Seeking the Welfare of the City - by @Commentary - http://t.co/u88S0qyANf
- Iran’s Diplomatic Quagmire - by @Commentary - http://t.co/4IZ6vL3f1e
- Israeli Ambassadors and the Media War - by @SethAMandel @Commentary - http://t.co/W59nPh3zjz
- 'Maximum Restraint' - by @jpodhoretz @Commentary - http://t.co/zlQOYHzyBN