Tonight, the Commentary team is watching the election coverage along with all of our readers. As every exit poll, precinct and state reports, we’ll be tweeting our observations, reactions and predictions. We invite you to join us on Twitter and we’ll also be blogging here throughout the night. Follow us on Twitter here and read our most recent tweets below.
- Disconnect From Reality? Obama, Not Bibi - by @tobincommentary @Commentary - http://t.co/oRUBVxTUsl
- The Faltering Operation Inherent Resolve - by @MaxBoot @Commentary - http://t.co/dBLBCYCAMI
- Should Politics Be a Proxy for Character? - by @Commentary - http://t.co/ilFLFxaACu
- How Sweden Ended Up Proving Israel Right - by @SethAMandel @Commentary - http://t.co/tc1aEIiVW1
- Christie Shouldn't Bother Apologizing - by @tobincommentary @Commentary - http://t.co/w9IFAPDTM2