Tonight, the Commentary team is watching the election coverage along with all of our readers. As every exit poll, precinct and state reports, we’ll be tweeting our observations, reactions and predictions. We invite you to join us on Twitter and we’ll also be blogging here throughout the night. Follow us on Twitter here and read our most recent tweets below.
- Iran Has Obama Cornered on Nuclear Issue - by @tobincommentary @Commentary - http://t.co/1uPKolIB9z
- Will Bridgegate Vindication Revive Christie’s Hope for 2016? - by @tobincommentary @Commentary - http://t.co/59YbFgy57y
- Why Did We Learn About Christie’s Innocence from a Leak? - by @tobincommentary @Commentary - http://t.co/DGAyjvXdRt
- Obama's Not a Closer - by @AbeGreenwald @Commentary - http://t.co/fHZEpqkeg6
- Bridgegate, the Media, and Lessons for 2016 - by @SethAMandel @Commentary - http://t.co/eeyZljsIaT