Tonight, the Commentary team is watching the election coverage along with all of our readers. As every exit poll, precinct and state reports, we’ll be tweeting our observations, reactions and predictions. We invite you to join us on Twitter and we’ll also be blogging here throughout the night. Follow us on Twitter here and read our most recent tweets below.
- What Israel Really Wants from Ties with China and India - by @EvelynCGordon @Commentary - http://t.co/VnO3oVhCE3
- Will the Met Opera Silence the Jews? - by @tobincommentary @Commentary - http://t.co/zVBgYvfRgF
- Tom Perez and the Trusted Few - by @SethAMandel @Commentary - http://t.co/dmTe12C0Rv
- Some Terrorists More Equal Than Others - by @tobincommentary @Commentary - http://t.co/6KnTVWqPQR
- China’s New Era of Disobedience? - by @Commentary - http://t.co/Vw2xRGzDnK