Tonight, the Commentary team is watching the election coverage along with all of our readers. As every exit poll, precinct and state reports, we’ll be tweeting our observations, reactions and predictions. We invite you to join us on Twitter and we’ll also be blogging here throughout the night. Follow us on Twitter here and read our most recent tweets below.
- Has Obama Realized the PKK Can Be Allies? - by @mrubin1971 @Commentary - http://t.co/wlyAmzKRa6
- Do Early 2016 Polls Matter? For Democrats, Not Republicans - by @SethAMandel @Commentary - http://t.co/nKsfKYIDGd
- What Federalism Will and Won’t Do in Iraq - by @MaxBoot @Commentary - http://t.co/g23XnyRYpe
- Obama Hypocrisy of Avoiding Congress on Iran Deal - by @mrubin1971 @Commentary - http://t.co/fSgKvLbVWI
- The Western Enablers of Abbas's Incitement - by @SethAMandel @Commentary - http://t.co/hsOE8HPJkP