Tonight, the Commentary team is watching the election coverage along with all of our readers. As every exit poll, precinct and state reports, we’ll be tweeting our observations, reactions and predictions. We invite you to join us on Twitter and we’ll also be blogging here throughout the night. Follow us on Twitter here and read our most recent tweets below.
- Europe’s Iran Pivot - by @Commentary - http://t.co/6mJ27VH6BX
- Why Jeb Bush Is Right and Grover Norquist Is Wrong - by @Commentary - http://t.co/SK4voJXlMa
- Something Is Rotten at Foggy Bottom - by @SethAMandel @Commentary - http://t.co/r4hCo6KnYz
- Terror in Jerusalem: Nir Barkat’s Moment of Truth - by @SethAMandel @Commentary - http://t.co/A6XuEVQAsc
- “Greatness,” Humility, and the Presidency - by @SethAMandel @Commentary - http://t.co/0FCaCU8dKY