Tonight, the Commentary team is watching the election coverage along with all of our readers. As every exit poll, precinct and state reports, we’ll be tweeting our observations, reactions and predictions. We invite you to join us on Twitter and we’ll also be blogging here throughout the night. Follow us on Twitter here and read our most recent tweets below.
- Post Edited: Liberals Are Now Shocked, Shocked at Obama’s Culture of Intimidation http://t.co/LAsddKSwFp
- Obama is making a big speech on drones tomorrow. Read @kennethanderson in our June issue on the subject: http://t.co/JsCYURRQnw
- Will the Senate force U.S. action in #Syria? Can it? http://t.co/1KNO3MNE6Z
- Listen to our own @TobinCommentary today at 2pm on @GibsonRadio!
- Upon reading @Heminator on Lerner's activities at the FEC, she can't pretend the #IRS scandal isn't political http://t.co/BL5HMfWKiS