Tonight, the Commentary team is watching the election coverage along with all of our readers. As every exit poll, precinct and state reports, we’ll be tweeting our observations, reactions and predictions. We invite you to join us on Twitter and we’ll also be blogging here throughout the night. Follow us on Twitter here and read our most recent tweets below.
- Gaza Fighting Proves J Street's Irrelevance - by @tobincommentary @Commentary - http://t.co/AOFjtYH7lx
- Israel, Bipartisanship, and the Blame Game - by @SethAMandel @Commentary - http://t.co/EGhXRDjA0H
- How Deep the Dome, Ms. Grimes? - by @tobincommentary @Commentary - http://t.co/6Po7UHZdkL
- The Iran Talks’ Gaza Connection - by @tobincommentary @Commentary - http://t.co/PYeZi6BXjy
- The Media's Political Tendentiousness Cloaked in Moral Self-Righteousness - by @Commentary - http://t.co/cBHxrqCPgh