Tonight, the Commentary team is watching the election coverage along with all of our readers. As every exit poll, precinct and state reports, we’ll be tweeting our observations, reactions and predictions. We invite you to join us on Twitter and we’ll also be blogging here throughout the night. Follow us on Twitter here and read our most recent tweets below.
- What About Responding to the Iranian Cyberattack? - by @AbeGreenwald @Commentary - http://t.co/CqpFTSFX3x
- Castros Ensure That Rubio Isn’t Gambling - by @tobincommentary @Commentary - http://t.co/C7PNlUUjYS
- Governing Solo? Two Can Play That Game - by @SethAMandel @Commentary - http://t.co/gqgMlAY6tk
- Cruz’s Campaign Guided By Goldwater’s Theory - by @Commentary - http://t.co/7DVead26PY
- Mark Levin Should Leave the Republican Party - by @Commentary - http://t.co/9z7HAVvATI