Tonight, the Commentary team is watching the election coverage along with all of our readers. As every exit poll, precinct and state reports, we’ll be tweeting our observations, reactions and predictions. We invite you to join us on Twitter and we’ll also be blogging here throughout the night. Follow us on Twitter here and read our most recent tweets below.
- The American People Don't Like the Terms of the Iran Deal - by @jpodhoretz @Commentary - http://t.co/d7IWPmlyeu
- A Pardon for Petraeus? - by @MaxBoot @Commentary - http://t.co/59E7il56FM
- The Supreme Court and Religious Freedom: A Step Back? - by @SethAMandel @Commentary - http://t.co/qkbOUZyfk0
- Lincoln’s Second Inaugural - by @steelegordon @Commentary - http://t.co/OQzcWCseAA
- Clinton’s Parallel Government and Obama’s Great Miscalculation - by @SethAMandel @Commentary - http://t.co/zu6OvOjQgc