Tonight, the Commentary team is watching the election coverage along with all of our readers. As every exit poll, precinct and state reports, we’ll be tweeting our observations, reactions and predictions. We invite you to join us on Twitter and we’ll also be blogging here throughout the night. Follow us on Twitter here and read our most recent tweets below.
- Beau Biden Story Means Democratic Race May Be About to Get Interesting - by @tobincommentary http://t.co/5aKAA8juKi http://t.co/ZvdlhvWJWm
- Considering Iran on the 25th Anniversary of Iraq’s Invasion of Kuwait - by @mrubin1971 - http://t.co/ROtRSYJuKX http://t.co/1SIslt31i7
- ‘The Situation Is Bad’ - by @MaxBoot - http://t.co/oSfdI7MPUk http://t.co/RENZp97Wox
- Zero Tolerance for Jewish and Arab Terror in the Middle East - by @tobincommentary - http://t.co/R5rDDq6Z30 http://t.co/kil1NH4OiT
- Hillary Clinton’s Privilege - by @noahcrothman - http://t.co/kyUW9O5ICb http://t.co/PJnqihP0oi